Monday, September 30, 2013

More Banners!

Sorry I've been a little sporadic with my posts--yesterday was my 'Friday' at work, so trying to get things finished up before I was off for a couple days took priority.  And today I've been busy cleaning and setting up for my Fall Open House tomorrow, but thought I'd take a quick break and share those banners I had promised to show you the other day!!  First of all, there was a version of this banner that was shared at Convention.  Not necessarily colors I would normally put together, but one important thing I've learned in creating projects is that while it might not be 'my' style, it could quite easily be someone else's style, so it should be shared!!


And next up, the digital version of the Halloween Build A Banner set that's in the Holiday Catalog.


So much fun to put that one together, but one of my favorites is this last one, using Bermuda Bay & Baked Brown Sugar.  LOVE how it turned out!!


I'm looking forward to getting the 'real-life' Build A Banner set, but in the meantime, I love how quick/easy these are to create in My Digital Studio!!

You can check out all of the great Stampin' Up! products available now by visiting my online store!!

Happy Stamping & I look forward to seeing many of you at my Fall Open House tomorrow--from 5-9:PM!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment