Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall Open House--Save the Date!

My life has slowed down a bit, so I thought that having a Fall Open House where friends can stop by and check out some of the fun new products/projects that Stampin' Up! has come up with would be the PERFECT way to spend the start of October!!  So, here are the details:
JUST in case the image isn't coming thru, or it's hard to read, I am having a Fall Open House at my home on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., so mark your calendars now!!

I'm planning to have some of the products featured in the Holiday Catalog available for you to check out, as well as a fun make-n-take.  I'll have my laptop up/running for you to try out My Digital Studio.  And please, bring a friend!!  You never know what additional goodies I might have for you if you do!

With all of the personal stuff I've been dealing with this year, I really have NOT been the best for keeping up with my monthly card workshops, but I'm sure that there are folks that need/want to get their Christmas cards and Occasion card stash built back up, so I will be doing weekend workshops ALMOST every Saturday/Sunday in October to help you get caught back up.  If there's interest, I'll consider going in to November on those, but thought I'd start small!

So, what does that mean?!  Well, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the following dates (providing you let me know a week in advance), you can come and stamp your Christmas cards! I will have this year's cards (to date) available for you to check out at the Open House.  You'll just need to let me know 'which' cards you are interested in doing that week at the time of your RSVP.  The dates are:

Saturday, October 5, 2013 (for this one ONLY, it's fine if you sign up on October 1st)
Saturday, October 12, 2013 (RSVP by Saturday October 5, 2013)
Sunday, October 13, 2013 (RSVP by Sunday October 6, 2013)
Saturday, October 19, 2013 (RSVP by Saturday October 12, 2013)
Sunday, October 20, 2013 (RSVP by Sunday, October 13, 2013)
Saturday, October 26, 2013 (RSVP by Saturday, October 19, 2013)
Sunday, October 27, 2013 (RSVP by Sunday, October 20, 2013)


Each 'catch-up' card will be a different holiday card design with matching envelopes. I'll do all of the prep work, and all you'll have to do is come and stamp and complete your cards! The cost of each workshop will be $15.  Now, Christmas Cards might not interest everyone, and perhaps you want to get a stash of occasion cards made--well, you have that option, too!! When you sign up for the workshop, you can choose the Occasion Cards instead of the Christmas cards (same price--$15, you'll make five cards of two different designs for 10 total cards, and matching envelopes)!! If BOTH the Christmas and Occasion cards interest you, then you can register for both for only $25!  OR, how is this to sweeten the deal?!  If you place a $40 order (before shipping/handling/tax), you can make a set of cards for FREE!!

I hope to see many of you at my Fall Open House, and in the meantime, Happy Stamping!!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment