Saturday, September 14, 2013

Smiles Abound!

Sorry for the late blog today!!  Last night was just ONE of those nights at work that I REALLY hope only happen about once a semester--nothing really bad--just busy non-stop for the night.  So, I decided I needed to share some of my favorite pages of the little people (aka my great-nephews & nieces) in my life, to give folks some "Awwww!" moments today!  I think the hardest thing for me was narrowing down which pages to show you today! Enjoy!

I got the idea for this layout from looking at a Creating Keepsakes magazine & seeing a similar page there.  And the 'challenge' for me was also to incorporate Neon into the page.

My sister got these awesome photos of our great-nephew at his aunt's wedding last year.  I KNEW I needed to put them into a page!!  He is quite the character!!

I love these photos!!  My great-nephew was going in to have tubes put in his ears, and my niece (his mom) got these adorable shots of him!

This great-nephew decided to make an early arrival, but is doing REALLY well now!

I have so many great-nephews--I needed to make sure the great-nieces were represented as well!!

LOVE this photo--actually have 'just' the photo up in my office as well!

Happy Stamping!

Pam

2 comments: