Thursday, September 19, 2013

September Paper Pumpkin--Wahoo!!

My September Paper Pumpkin came in the mail--so excited with a busy weekend coming up to just take a little time and find out what came in this month's package!!
I just absolutely love the orange box and blue tissue paper that wraps up your project!
So, this month's project is again a set of four cards--called Wahoo!!  You get a Midnight Muse Stampin' Spot, cards, envelopes, buttons, baker's twine, some punch-out embellishments & dimensionals.
Remember, in your starter kit, you got the clear-mount block, so don't forget to go and get that and your adhesive before getting started!!

On an aside, you can just peel off the backings and attach the clear labels to the stamps, BUT, I always tend to have issues with 'extra ink' getting on the edges, so I always grab my Craft & Rubber Scissors to do a quick trim around the outside of the images to help prevent that:
Before Trimming

After Trimming
The cards were pretty easy to put together--LOVE the 'file tab' looking image with the chevrons!!


LOVE 'em!!  And I love that I'm building a stash of hand-made cards that I can grab if/when I need something!!

You can sign up for Paper Pumpkin today by visiting their web site.  Remember it's just $19.95 a month, and you can always choose to 'opt out' if the budget is tight that month!!

Happy Stamping!!

Pam





No comments:

Post a Comment