Thursday, September 26, 2013

Photopolymer Halloween Set



O.K., so a quick update on the banner I showed yesterday--I'm TOTALLY hooked on creating these things in My Digital Studio!!  Normally, I can print things off on my home computer, but for some reason, it decided to be difficult on me as I was working on more of them, and it only printed off four out of the six panels I was working on, so I needed to send them off for local professional printing.  I'll have them on Friday, so that I'll be able to show them on Saturday, and I'll post photos after that as well!!
 
I just found out yesterday that there is a new update for My Digital Studio available--you can now customize your toolbar in the program!!  I am SOOOOOOO excited about this update/option!!  It makes using MDS even more versatile!  A while back the powers-that-be in MDS-land removed a lot of the 'clutter' at the top of the screen.  I understand why they did it, but in the process, they took away a lot of the shortcut keys that those of us using the program relied on!  So this update is a much hoped-for addition!
 
Guess what?!  There's ANOTHER new Photopolymer stamp set available--this time it's a Halloween themed one!  Go ahead and say, "Bite me!" all you want--Stampin' Up!'s newest photopolymer stamp set gives you permission. With creepy splotches, spiders, and webs, this set will help you go all out on Halloween projects or party favors.  This set comes with ten images and I know I'll be putting this one on my next order!!
Bite Me Photopolymer Stamp Set
Bite Me Photopolymer Stamp Set
134622

You can find this great set by visiting my online store.  Also, don't forget about my Holiday Open House coming up next Tuesday, October 1, 2013 at my home from 5:00-9:00 p.m.!  Hope to see you all then!!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment