Sunday, September 22, 2013

Crazy Lazy Sunday

Hey, Folks!

I've had a bit of a busy weekend.  I've been helping out with a dance event all weekend up in the Twin Cities--North Star Blues--5th Anniversary Edition!  Time to post and access to an internet connection have been somewhat scarce (as evidenced by yesterday's post!!).  Plus, I spent yesterday afternoon at a family reunion (from my dad's side of the family)!  It's been a super fun weekend, but I'll look forward to crashing at about 6:AM tomorrow morning.  And yes, you read that right!  We have a late night dance tonight starting around 1:AM and finishing around 4:AM, and then it's getting packed/cleaned up and an hour drive home!!  I have to say, though, this weekend has been one of my favorite weekends of the year since the event started in 2009.  I get to meet/talk to/dance with phenomenal dancers from all over the U.S., Canada & even Europe!!  This year Brother Yusef is playing two of our evening dances--he was GREAT last night, and I look forward to hearing him again tonight!!

So, I just have a cute sign that I TOTALLY copied from Jeanna Bohanon's design on mydigitalstudio.net that I just think is SO fun to share with you today!!  Enjoy!


I hope you have a GREAT rest of your Sunday!!

Happy Stamping!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment