Wednesday, September 4, 2013

School Daze

Well, in this area, it was the first day back to school for a lot of kids.  On campus, classes don't start until Thursday, but things are certainly picking up here as well.  I haven't been on Facebook a lot this week to try to catch photos of my great-nieces/nephews first days back, so I thought I'd share a couple pages I did for them last year using My Digital Studio!

 The page above I did as a color challenge.  If I recall correctly, it was Pacific Point, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White.  I used a similar page template that I liked and just went from there.  Looking at this page now, I think I really need to go in and at least add the year somewhere on the page.  I know now that it was 2012, but in 5 years, I won't remember that!!  SO nice to be able to do that quick/easy fix in MDS!!
I adore this page I did of my great-niece and her brothers.  Since she's the only girl (in school at this point), I gave her the 'larger' photo on the page, but had to include the siblings as well!!  Creating the starbursts on this page were SO fun!!!

And as a blast from the past, while it's the start of school right now, I thought I'd share this fun graduation photo page I did of my parents & siblings (& me!).  I think it's kind of fun to look at a group of photos when we're all basically the same age in them!!

I love the Grad Party Ensemble (129877) colors and papers that come in that kit!  And they worked well for the vintage to modern photos that I wound up using on the page.  You can check out the ensemble and all of the other great digital downloads by checking out my online store!

Happy Stamping!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment