Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Build A Banner--Family

I have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator meeting coming up this weekend, and one of the challenges that our phenomenal upline set for us is to use any of the products in the current holiday catalog to create a home decor piece.  I have a lot of those products on my 'to be ordered' list, but have not actually purchased them yet.  BUT, I do have the digital versions in My Digital Studio, so I decided to play around with those to create a banner.  I did some browsing and decided to go with a simple phrase--"family"--and I also knew I'd use my Autumn Accents die (& Big Shot) with the Sweater Weather Designer Series Papers.  Using the digital version of 'Build A Banner' actually was pretty fun/easy!!  I created each 'canvas' on a 5"x7" portrait card, and just printed them that way.  I probably could have done two to a sheet, but just printed one per page.

First off, here are the digital 'pieces' that I printed out & trimmed:





I used the coordinating colors from the DSP to pick the colors on each of the banners--Chocolate Chip for the letters;  Summer Starfruit, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky & Tangerine Tango for the patterns, coordinated with Very Vanilla.

And close-ups to the finished letters:









And the final/completed project:


I have a couple other banner ideas I'm going to try to come up with in the next couple of days, so may have a few others to share with you then!!  You can always check out these great products in my online store!!

Happy Stamping!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment