Saturday, September 28, 2013

Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit--NEW!!

Had a GREAT demonstrator meeting this morning!!  And I did get my other banners completed, so will post those for you to see tomorrow.  I got some COOL swap samples as well, so I know I'll be posting some more 'real life to digital' (should I just start my own acronym and start calling them RLTD?!) cards this next week.



Well, Stampin' Up! came out with another NEW kit this week--the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit.  Here are some details:  


Why go to the store when a birthday, graduation, wedding, or even a time for expressing gratitude comes up? The Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit puts cards for all of those events right at your fingertips. And best of all, they’ll be handmade!



The kit contains everything you need (minus adhesive and scissors) to create 20 beautiful cards for almost any occasion, and it comes with a beautiful box to store your cards in:

* Cardstock and envelopes for 20 cards
* Twine, buttons & clips
* Pre-cut paper embellishments
* Mini ink pads (Stampin’ Spots)
* Seven-piece Occasions Stamp Set & clear stamp block
* Full color Tips & Tricks brochure for making the cards
* A cool, storable, giftable box

This kit it PERFECT for those that are busy and on-the-go, but want to still have a handmade card--you have all of the stamps, paper & embellishments.  I'll have a flier showing more of the options of the kit at my Open House on Tuesday, but you can also check it out in my online store--item 134797.

Happy Stamping!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment