Sunday, September 15, 2013

More Smiling Faces!

Confession time:  This weekend is completely wearing me out at work, so I thought I'd follow up yesterday's cute kids with more of the same today!!  I have LOTS of ideas rolling around in my head for techniques, etc. to share, but time is not a commodity I have in large amounts at the moment!

So, without further ado:
Fun Easter page of the munchkins

I absolutely LOVE Facebook in that I can copy/save photos from my nephew/niece to put together fun pages like this!

His first taste of ice cream! 

And only a year later, same little guy in this cute page as the one directly above!!

There's something about this photo/page that has turned it into one of my absolute favorites. 
And I'm not usually a fan of having photos of myself in scrapbook layouts that I do.

The looks on their faces just BEGGED for thought bubbles on this page!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Happy Stamping!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment