Monday, October 14, 2013

Mini Banner Fun!

Hey, Folks!! 

Sorry I've been absent!!  Everything is fine, but work has been crazy/busy and carving out time to do 'fun' stuff like this blog just hasn't been as easy to accomplish as I'd like!!  In what little down time I have had, I'm still having TONS of fun with my MDS banners, and today's post is a play on that.  I've been creating the individual banners using a 5"x7" portrait card up to this point, but was thinking that it would be fun to create a 'mini' banner as well, so that's what I am showing today!! 

One of my favorite MDS downloads from last year was Sophisticated Spooks (131513), so after I created the initial banners (in Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant & Crushed Curry) and added the letters, I went in and added some of the stamp brush images from Sophisticated Spooks to finish out the banners.  And then I exported the project, and created a 'new' project where I inserted each panel as a 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" photo, and printed them out on cardstock. 



Aren't they cute?!  Then it was a simple matter to cut them out . . . .

And string them together with twine. . . . . .



I placed the completed banner under the 'Spooky' banner that I showed you a couple weeks ago, just so you could get an idea of the size difference.  I think these 'mini banners' could be a new passion for me!!

You can check out My Digital Studio and all of the great downloads by visiting my online store!

Happy Stamping!

Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment