Thursday, October 17, 2013

October Card Workshop

Hey, Folks!!

So, I have my card workshop designs done for this month and just want to share what we'll have 'on tap' for the last Wednesday of this month!!  First up, check out this ADORABLE Christmas/Holiday card:


And on the Occasion card front, I had to do a fun card using the elegant maple leaf stamp that is in the current holiday catalog:
 
 
For the second Occasion card, I know a few people who would absolutely LOVE this giraffe/birthday card:

 

I'm a little late getting the samples out for folks, so simply just RSVP to me by the 20th of this month, and I will have your packet(s) ready to go when you come on October 30th!!

The cost of each workshop (Christmas OR Occasion) will be $15.  When you sign up for the workshop, you can choose the Occasion Cards instead of the Christmas cards (same price--$15, you'll make five cards of two different designs for 10 total cards, and matching envelopes)!! If BOTH the Christmas and Occasion cards interest you, then you can register for both for only $25!  OR, how is this to sweeten the deal?!  If you place a $40 order (before shipping/handling/tax), you can make a set of cards for FREE!!

Happy Stamping!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment