Sunday, October 20, 2013

Two-Page Spreads

I don't know about you, but sometimes more than a single page is needed to tell a story when scrapbooking.  As I've said before, I'm not a strong scrapbooker, so going from a single page to TWO of them is a bit daunting for me, so I'm always looking for inspiration to make the task easier!  Last year, I wanted to scrap the wedding quilt I had made for my niece and her husband, and came across a COOL quilt-inspired layout in a Creating Keepsakes magazine:


I just KNEW it would be the perfect layout to document the photos I had, so I went to town.  Now, I decided to adapt the colors to the colors in the quilt, so went with purple, black, red & green. 

Here's Page 1:


And Page 2:


So, don't be afraid to take inspiration from just about anywhere!  And I love having My Digital Studio to work in to create these great pages!!

Happy Stamping!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment