Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Spooktacular Digital Downloads--08/13/2013

Oh, my goodness!!  I just LOVED all of today's digital downloads, and my post is a little late today because I knew I had to get a few of them and do another of my 'real life to digital' cards to show, along with the great downloads.  You can find all of these downloads (and more!) in my online store!

There are EIGHT new downloads this week.  So fun!!  Check 'em out:

Halloween Bash Stamp Brush Set
134923


Halloween Happiness Stamp Brush Set
134924


My First Day Printables
134985


Label Bracket Punch
134926


Tags 4 You Stamp Brush Set
134927


Paradise Found Photobook Template
134843


Sweater Weather DSP
134859
 
Witches Brew DSP
134925


Here is the cute card I got at Convention that I KNEW I wanted to create a digital version of when I saw today's downloads of Witches' Brew DSP & Halloween Bash stamp brush set:


And check out the digital form of it:


I was SO excited to figure out how to create the 'torn edge' look on the DSPs--did you know that you can edit shapes in My Digital Studio to turn existing punch shapes into something else?!  It makes the possibilities ENDLESS when creating in the program!!  Also, for the torn edge on the Very Vanilla piece that the sentiment is on--it's the SAME punch, just made longer, so the 'points' aren't quite as 'defined'.  And I added a side 'drop shadow' in Pumpkin Pie.

Happy Stamping!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment