Saturday, August 31, 2013

More Word Art Fun

It's an early morning for me today.  Our First Year students will be arriving on campus bright and early, and I'll be spending a good part of the day speaking with them and their parents/siblings/family/friends at an information fair in our student center.  I have to say, it's one of my favorite days of the year!  If I get a chance, I'll try to take some photos and show a page or two with them this next week!!

One other quick item of business--if you're still on the fence, today is the ABSOLUTE last day that you can sign up for the Paper Pumpkin promotion that's currently going on!  Check out my blog post here for more information on that!

Similar to my 'Taking Chances' page, I thought I'd show a couple quick/easy takes on designs I saw up at the State Fair last week.  Another 'fun fact' about me is that I am a total Farm Girl--born and raised!  So, when I see fun, sassy images that are 'me', I immediately start to think about how to re-create them using My Digital Studio.  I saw some cute 'parking' signs (my photo does not want to upload correctly for me just now, so I apologize that I can't show the original), and here's what I decided to re-create:




 Yeah, so they ARE a little sassy!  But SO fun to print on 8 1/2" x 11" and round the edges and laminate them!  I used just two colors on this--Very Vanilla and Baked Brown Sugar.  The font is Arial Narrow, and I did play around with the line spacing and tracking to fit the design.  So, what cute 'parking' signs are you coming up with?!

Happy Stamping!

Pam



 

No comments:

Post a Comment