Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Digital Download Tuesday--August 6, 2013

I'm SO super excited to check out the new digital downloads today.  I'm traveling though, so it's a little hard for me to be able to post them here for you to check out--but you CAN view them by visiting my online store and checking out the 'Newest Downloads' link there!

As I've mentioned before, one of my favorite things when it comes to using My Digital Studio, is to take cards that I've seen, created or swapped and create digital versions of those cards.

So I thought I'd share a couple 'real life vs. digital' cards today.

My Convention roomie Carrie McHale had a couple cute cards that I could NOT resist re-creating!
First of all, check out this adorable black/white/gray birthday card.  SO super simple with square punches, a greeting and some colored rhinestones for bling! (Did you know you can color any of our rhinestones or pearls with regular magic markers (any color!) to customize them to your project?!)  I also love that you can really use ANY of the Dynamic Duo combinations for this card and keep the same simple/clean basic layout.


And here's my digital version of her card:


 
Also from Carrie is this cute butterfly card.  So adorable with the Coastal Cabana polka dot paper, and the punched out butterfly on the scalloped tag, and a simple greeting.


 
I took a little creative license with this one.  I decided to use a digital paper from Quatrefancy instead of the polka dot paper, but still love how it turned out!!

 

This card is one that I received at Convention:


And my digital re-creation of it is here:


I really enjoy creating cards in My Digital Studio, as I always have lots of options on hand if I need a quick card for something (and no time to run down to my craft room and create).  I can just print, trim & be ready to go!

So what are you off to create today?!  For me, well, I'm taking photos of the passing scenery to put on some pages that you 'might' see next week!!

Until later, Happy Stamping!!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment