Saturday, August 17, 2013

"Another Thank You" Photopolymer Stamp Set


It's kinda fun to wake up each morning and see what new things Stampin' Up! has in store for me (as a demonstrator), and you (as customers)!!  Yesterday, they announced the release of another photopolymer set called "Another Thank You".  I can't wait to order it!!


Clear block sizes A, B, C, D, and F (not included in the set) are recommended for use with this set.
Set Quantity: 10

If you'd like to check out some of the other photopolymer sets that are available, you can check out this blog post of mine from last week!


Another Thank You
133454



I'd love to chat more today, but I'm on a time crunch to finish a wedding gift by next Saturday (I just started it Wednesday!), so I'm off to take a quick nap after I get off of work at 7:30 a.m., and then start sewing like crazy until I head in to work later tonight!!  In the meantime, feel free to stop by my online store and do some shopping of your own!!

Happy Stamping!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment