Monday, August 12, 2013

More Digital Cards

I hope your week is off to a good start.  I'm up early with my sister to get packed & be taken to the airport by our brother to head home from California.  And yes, there will be pages coming on that in the future!!

I thought I'd share a few more real life-to-digital cards today for you to check out!

One of the swaps I took part in at Convention was an 'Owl-themed' swap.  I got some adorable cards, and knew I could re-create this cute one quite easily!



SO cute!!  And here's the digital version that I decided to do:

 
I did take a little creative license and added one more rhinestone on the 'vest', but was actually almost surprised at how similar the two cards look!!

The sunflower image is one that I really like, and I always love getting cards with the image on it, as I don't own the 'real life' version of the stamp.




Here's the digital version I did:




I LOVE this card that I got as part of the DSP (Designer Series Paper) swap I did at Convention.


This one had a few 'minor' challenges, one being that the framelit scalloped edge/embossing is not available in digital form.  I decided to use the eyelet border insead and just 'colored in' the spots to create the visual interest there.  And, the stitched ribbon is also not available in digital form (yet!), so I re-colored the ruffled ribbon that I had in my program.




Loving all of these creations as much as me?!  You can have your very own version of My Digital Studio (or even try it for FREE for 30 days!) by visiting my online store!

Happy Stamping!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment