Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Crazy/Busy!!

So excited to have two of my brothers arriving tomorrow, but SUPER stressed to try to get the house cleaned up/ready to go for their visit!!  And I'm in to work in 2 hours, so I'm thinking sleep will be optional once I get home tonight!!  This will be a short post, but wanted to share a few more 'growing up' pages that I had made recently in My Digital Studio.

Each of these pages I CASEd from some talented designers who had their versions of these pages on mydigitalstudio.net, and I just changed up a few different things to make them my own.

For Tippy Toes, the page was done up in blues initially.  I just re-colored some DSPs and adjusted a couple things, and came up with this cute page!!

For 'Whoa, A Christmas Tree!', I again recolored the DSPs to match what I was wearing, rather than keep it in the blues/greens/grays that the papers came in.


And finally, on this 'Oh, Great!' layout, I actually kept the papers that the original poster had, but I rotated the entire page 90 degrees, as I had landscape photos to put in the page, rather than portrait style photos.


So, that's just a couple fun pages in MDS.  You can always get your own version of this great program by visiting my online store!!

Happy Stamping!  I'm off to go clean out the fridge!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment