Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Digital Download Tuesday 07/30/2013

It's Tuesday!  My favorite day of the week when it comes to Stampin' Up!  EVERY Tuesday, My Digital Studio fans are treated to new downloads available for purchase/use with the program!  And I'm loving this week's new arrivals.  There's even a FREE August Wallpaper available for ANYONE (you don't even need to own My Digital Studio to download the freebie, but at only $19.95 (US), why wouldn't you want to have/use it?!) to download and use.  

Here's a quick peek at the new sets that just came out, and you can check each of them out in more detail in my online store!


About to Blossom
134860
$9.95 (US)

About To Blossom August Wallpaper
134861
FREE

Birthday Candles Stamp Brush
134921
$2.95 (US)

Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
134853
$4.95 (US)

Kind & Cozy Stamp Brush Set
134854
$3.95

Really Good Greetings Stamp Brush Set
134805
$3.95


I LOVE all of these--especially excited for the Really Good Greetings Stamp Brush Set and Gingham Garden Designer Papers.  I'm already picturing TONS of fun ideas with both of those!!

I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start! 

Happy Stamping!


Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment