Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Weekly Deals & Digital Downloads--April 30, 2014

Wow!!!  Hard to believe it's already at the end of April.  The past couple of weeks have been busy at work, so haven't had a lot of 'blog time' happening.  LAST week, the Retiring Stamp Sets & Retiring Accessories lists were released.  If you'd like your own copy of those, just click on the hyperlinks above.  If that doesn't work, just shoot me an e-mail and I can send one off to you that way!!

In addition, current Stampin' Up! demonstrators had the chance to attend the 2014-2015 Catalog Release Party on Monday night at theaters all across the U.S. & Canada!!  I've been paging thru the advance copy that I got there for DAYS, and can't wait to share all of the fabulous new goodies from there with you!

BUT, for this week, here are the Weekly Deals and new Digital Downloads.  Remember, the Weekly Deals price is ONLY good while supplies last, and since several of the items this week are also on the Retiring Lists, I'd suggest picking them up sooner, rather than later, if they're on YOUR wish list!!

Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
#126872
Regular Price: $4.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $3.71 (US)
Downtown Grunge Photobook Template - Digital Download
#126056
Regular Price: $19.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $11.97 (US)
Dress Up Framelits Dies
#130101
Regular Price: $24.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $18.71 (US)
Early Espresso 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
#126871
Regular Price: $4.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $3.71 (US)
Merry Minis Punch Pack
#126882
Regular Price: $16.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $12.71 (US)
Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
#126845
Regular Price: $8.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $6.71 (US)
Regals Core'dinations Cardstock Pack
#129955
Regular Price: $23.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $17.96 (US)
Talking Tag Message Labels
#129723
Regular Price: $7.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $5.96 (US)
And for this week's new Digital Downloads:
Dictionary Stamp Brush
# 137948
Price:  $1.95 (US)
My Digital Class Hi There Kit
# 137942
Price:  $14.95 (US)
And I can't leave you today without sharing a couple pages I made a while back using the Downtown Grunge Digital Download.  I must admit, when I first saw that download when I was getting started in MDS, I was not a fan of it.  BUT, once I started using it and realized how versatile it actually is (and how GREAT is to use as a foundation for adding other things to it!), I fell in love with it.  Now, I did embellish the pages with some designer papers and embellishments from other downloads, but the page layouts are both from the downloads that come with the kit.


See?!  You're not just limited to the black/brown/white of the download--how fun and colorful are the pages above?!

You can check out all of these great deals (& more!) and new digital content by visiting my online store!

Happy Stamping!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment