Saturday, January 17, 2015

Digital Painted Petals

I am enjoying my first 'real' weekend off since about November (I've had days off in there, but with the holidays, etc., I have been on-the-go, and not had a lot of time to just relax and be at home!), so it's been fun to play in My Digital Studio and create some fun projects!!

Painted Petals Stamp Brush Set
138139
$8.95
One of the new digital sets that came out at the start of January is Painted Petals--which is also featured in the new Occasions Catalog (available in Wood, Clear & Photopolymer), so I decided to have some fun and replicate the notecard samples shown on page 18 of the Occasions Catalog.  Here's what I came up with:





Sample #1
Sample #2
Sample #3
Sample #4

Sample #5

Aren't these fun?!  I've been enjoying my time using My Digital Studio, and remember, you can try it out for FREE for thirty (30) day by visiting my online store and downloading it there!!


Happy Stamping!





Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment