Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Weekly Deals--March 19, 2014

I hope you guys enjoyed the Blog Hop this past weekend!!  So many FUN ideas by the ladies were shared!!  I know I normally post digital versions of the cards the other ladies show, and that's in the works, but maybe for a post next week!!  I'm just finishing a few days off (heading back in tonight), so spent a fair amount of the past couple of days (with the help of my friend Nancy H.) starting to sort/organize some of the disaster in my basement (with my year last year, my basement became a catch-all, and is in need of some MAJOR attention!).  My goal is that by summer, my Stamp Room will be out of my living room and moved back down in to my basement where it belongs!!

Stampin' Up! has some great Weekly Deals again this week, and as always, the deals are only good while supplies last!

Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
#130021
Regular Price: $8.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $6.71 (US)

Grad Party Ensemble - Digital Download
#129877
Regular Price: $9.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $5.97 (US)
In Color Boutique Details
#130938
Regular Price: $8.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $6.71 (US)
Pewter Stampin' Emboss Powder
#124114
Regular Price: $4.75 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $3.56 (US)
Scallop Trim Border Punch
#118402
Regular Price: $15.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $11.96 (US)
Silver Glass Glitter
#120995
Regular Price: $3.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $2.96 (US)
Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Emboss Powder
#122950
Regular Price: $4.75 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $3.56 (US)
Vintage Trinkets Accents & Elements
#118764
Regular Price: $5.95 (US)
DISCOUNT Price: $4.46 (US)
Aren't these some GREAT deals?!  And I have to say, I absolutely LOVE the Grad Party Ensemble Digital Download.  If you have a grad in the house, the template announcements are GREAT,  but the colors/papers are NOT limited to JUST graduation!!  I got this download when it first came out, and if you're on the fence about it, getting it this week while it's a Weekly Deal--trust me, you will NOT be disappointed!!

First of all, I adapted the template page that came in the download to create this page:
Doesn't look like a graduation page any more, does it?!  And I use some of the other papers/embellishments on the following pages:


Now, I did use some of the 'graduation' paper/etc. to create this cool page that shows my entire family with each of our High School graduation photos:
But as always, MDS is not limited to just scrapbook pages.  I used one of the papers from the ensemble for the background on this Jewel Case Calendar page:
Have your creative juices started flowing with these ideas and great Weekly Deals?  You can check out all of these great deals (& more!) by visiting my online store!

Happy Stamping!

Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment