Thursday, March 13, 2014

February Blog Hop in Digital Form!!

Only two more days until our next Blog Hop!!  And I'm FINALLY back & creating in My Digital Studio, so I wanted to take a few minutes and share the cards I was working on LAST month before my laptop decided to complete go Ka-Put! on me!!

You can view last month's Blog Hop by starting here with Sue's, in case you would like to check them all out!!

Kat's cards were super cute, too!!
 
 
 

And Denise's . . . .
 


I LOVED the book that Sandy showed, but my creativity hit a small wall there. 

The Watercolor cards that Autumn showed were SOOOOO adorable!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
And finally, one of the cards that Amy showed:

This Diva Blog Hop has been a TON of fun so far, and I can't wait for you to see this month's posts--on the 15th!!  Follow the link on the upper right side of my screen to get to this month's hop that day!!!!

In the meantime, Happy Stamping!!

Pam


 

No comments:

Post a Comment