Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Diva Blog Hop--Sale-A-Bration Preview


http://stillstampingwithsue.com/
Welcome to our Diva Blog Hop!!  If you're joining me from Denise's Blog, thanks for stopping by!  If you just decided to check in with me, you can sure choose to head to the beginning of the 'Hop' by going here or clicking on the image above--and no worries, you'll be back here eventually!!

One of my favorite times during the year is Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration sales period--which starts January 28th & runs thru March 31st!!  As demonstrators, we get to pre-order product, and to help build excitement for the upcoming sale (remember, for each $50 you spend, you can select one Sale-A-Bration product for FREE!!), we're showing off some of the cool products available that you can pick from!!

For those that visit my blog regularly, I'm sure it's no surprise that I'm going to talk about the two digital ensembles that folks can get during Sale-A-Bration.  I absolutely LOVE My Digital Studio, and had a lot of fun creating samples to share with you today.

First up, Hooray for Parties (135274).  So, what all comes in this ensemble?
  • Designer templates for invitations, garland, thank yous, mini folder, treat folder, framable & treat box
  • 16-piece stamp brush set
  • 15 designer series paper patterns
  • 13 embellishments
  • 2 punches
I just LOVE the templates that come with some of the various ensembles, and these are no different.  You can add your own personalized text and print them off & you're good to go!!
Invitation Template

Thank You Postcard Template

Party Favor Template
The second digital ensemble is One Big Sale-A-Bration 2014 (134976).  In this kit you'll get:
  • 5 stamp brush sets
    • Banner Blast
    • Decorative Dots
    • Petal Parade
    • See Ya Later
    • You're Lovely
  • 12 Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper patterns
  • 14-piece accessory pack
I'll let you in on a little reason of why I LOVE this ensemble so much. . . . . each of the items offered in this kit you can get 'for real' if you spend at least $300 in product, BUT you only have to spend $50 to get the digital option for ALL of that!!  Now, that's NOT going to stop me from getting all of the real stuff, but I can spread out my purchases a bit more, and still get to play with all of the stamp sets available in their digital form in the meantime!!  I also like to try to put together cards that can be created BOTH digitally and by hand, so that it doesn't matter if you have the real set or the digital one, if you see a sample that you like, you will hopefully be able to re-create it!!
SAB Stamp Brush Sets:  Banner Blast, Decorative Dots & See Ya Later
SAB Punch:  Mini Flag Banner Punch
Non-SAB Punch:  Itty Bitty Basics Flower Punch; Flag Punch
SAB Designer Series Paper:  Sweet Sorbet
SAB Embellishments:  Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack ( summer starfruit thread bow)
Non-SAB Embellishments:  Basics Medium Pearl;  White - Simple Stitches circle 3 (cropped)

SAB Stamp Brush Sets:  Petal Parade
Non-SAB Stamp Brush Set:  Cake & Ice Cream
Non-SAB Punch:  Circle Punches
SAB Designer Series Paper:  Sweet Sorbet
Non-SAB Embellishments:  Large Rhinestone; 2013-2015 In Color Ruffle Trim - crisp cantaloupe 4

SAB Stamp Brush Sets:  See Ya Later
Non-SAB Punch:  Flag Punch
Non-SAB Embellishments: Daffodil Delight Brad; Sycamore Street- Tangerine Tango Button

SAB Stamp Brush Sets:  You're Lovely
Non-SAB Stamp Brush Set:  Quatrefancy - quatrafoil
Non-SAB Embellishments:  Large Pearl; Knots and Ties Trim - pacific point 1 (re-colored=EARLY ESPRESSO);Twitterpated - Blushing Bride; Twitterpated - Pear Pizzazz; White Paper Doily
Now, I enjoy doing cards, but there are a lot of scrapbookers out there as well, so here's a page that I put together.  I decided to dig into the templates that I already had, and decided to create my page based off of this Pinwheels on Parade pre-made template:
And here's what I decided to create using Sale-A-Bration product:

I hope you enjoyed these fun digital offerings!!  I look forward to seeing you again NEXT month!

For quick reference, here is a quick list of our blog hoppers for today:
One stop left on today's hop--Autumn's Blog.  Enjoy!!!

Happy Hopping!!

Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment